Burger King---SOLD!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
Triple headed finacial Conglomerant bought them!:confused: They also own JCrew. They are going to PUMP UP sales!:o Might have to cut back on employees if business does NOT pick UP!:eek:

Maybe they'll change the fries back to the old ones which I thought were a hundred time better then the fries they serve today.....

;) Me too! I HATE thier fries now....:rolleyes: of course, I cannot EAT them now, due to the salt.....not good for the High Blood pressure:rolleyes: its a B**** getting OLD!:mad:

I can't eat them either...diet to help from getting HBP and trying to stay young...LOL But I'm 30!!!!!!! UUGGHH...sorry small rant there....I always liked either McDonalds or Sonic fries better anyway but every now and then I have to have a Whopper w/cheese.

I don't like Burger King food at all, they will have to make many changes for me to buy their food

I like the new fries, but dont like the new onion rings!

They'll have to fire every single slack-jawed idiot working at the BKs near me! No Whopper is worth putting up with these morons!

I can't stand Burger King. I used to, but not anymore!

The ones around here are bad because:
The resturant smells badly
The burgers taste awful
The fries are worse
The sodas are flat
And the employees make McDonald's employees look like Mensa material :rolleyes:

I pretty much stopped going (the very few times I did go) when a guy in my English class told me that a lot of the people he worked with added their own "special" marinade to the burger patties after hours. :eek: Yick!

I have hardly ever eaten at Burger King because it is by far the most fattening of the fast food restaurants. Believe it or not, it's much worse than McDonald's. Hopefully they will tone down on the fat just a little to bring it in line with the other chains.

Our Burger King has been gone for probably 10 years now. We only have McDonald's and Wendy's. I prefer Chick-fil-A for fast food.

Our Sonic didn't even last a year. I liked it, though. And yet, there are Dunkin's everywhere.

I still don't understand how this happens.

Likely someone (or a bot) searches for a topic and then posts. In this thread I suspect the post that resurrected it was spam and has been removed so it looks like it was a reply that made it active again.

And is frequently the case with Zombie threads, it kind of is timely. All the Burger Kings in my area closed shortly after this was originally posted. And at least as best as I can tell, after closures of years, I think the last of them in my area has reopened, in the same location,in most cases the original restaurant was torn down and rebuilt from the ground up.

Our Sonic didn't even last a year. I liked it, though. And yet, there are Dunkin's everywhere.

Somers Point? Yeah, that one disappeared really fast.

DW and I went to Burger King about a month ago because we received coupons in a circular. It was the first time in at least 10 years. The coupon was 2 Whopper Value Meals for $10. The menu board indicated that ONE Whopper Value Meal was $8.49!!! Geez, I never realized fast food prices were so high these days, but then again I rarely go to any of them.

And is frequently the case with Zombie threads, it kind of is timely. All the Burger Kings in my area closed shortly after this was originally posted. And at least as best as I can tell, after closures of years, I think the last of them in my area has reopened, in the same location,in most cases the original restaurant was torn down and rebuilt from the ground up.
I don't think there is one near me either. Carl's Jr yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter