Burger invasion

HMANSION LOVER

PIN TRADER
Is Burger Invasion still around. I have seen pictures etc... but do not see it listed as a place to dine while in DCA? :confused3

Bummer, my son and daughter would have really enjoyed grabbing a bite to eat there! :sad1:

There are plenty of other places to get burgers, and even though they aren't as good as say Red Robin, they are much better then McDonald's. Taste Pilot's Grill, Hungry Bear, those both come to mind quickly.

I'm still mourning the loss of the fry carts.

I'm not. :rotfl:

honeylove said:
Me too!!!! :( I loved getting piping hot ones then take a walk to eat them.

They were seriously the biggest treat since we don't eat them at home. I still walk by everytime hoping it would have reopened.

I'm still mourning the loss of the fry carts.

Bite your tongue. Fry Carts and McYuk's were an abomination. Thank goodness that's over! Just seeing the golden arches in Disneyland pulled ya out of the magic. So glad they're gone!!

And we shall never speak of this heresy again.

I'm sorry, but I find this thread hilarious. Back when Disney had McDonald's items in the parks, they were villified on boards like this for allowing such pedestrian and basically non-special experiences into the magical worlds of Disney. Now here is a thread with several people saying they miss the chance to get those items in the parks.

I'm not passionate either way, but I will say that I *much* prefer the new counter service locations in DCA to the old (often closed) Burger Invasion. In fact, my family ate quite a few times at Pizza Oom Mow Mow but never at Burger Invasion, but that wasn't due to any religious hatred of non-Disney brands in the parks. Furthermore, we'd eat more often at Fiddler, Fifer, & Practical if the lines weren't always so long! :D

Iceman93 said:
I'm sorry, but I find this thread hilarious. Back when Disney had McDonald's items in the parks, they were villified on boards like this for allowing such pedestrian and basically non-special experiences into the magical worlds of Disney. Now here is a thread with several people saying they miss the chance to get those items in the parks.

I know what you mean, but I highly doubt these are the same people.

Aw I ate at Burger Invasion on my honeymoon. Why? No idea...I could get it for cheaper any day of the week. LOL

Never ate there. We have McDonalds in our home town! lol. For a good Burger I like Jazz Kitchen Express. Hot off the grill, fresh and juicy every time and decent priced. Don't care for Taste Pilots that many like. Burgers there are always dried out from a warming tray. Reminds me of the burgers at ABC Commissary at Disney Studios.

I have only lived here a few years coming from the East.

Out of curiosity, where were these fry carts and where was Burger Invasion and McDonald's?

Thanks!

momrek06 said:
I have only lived here a few years coming from the East.

Out of curiosity, where were these fry carts and where was Burger Invasion and McDonald's?

Thanks!

Burger Invasion was the sort of in park McDonalds. It was in DCA near Mullholland Madness (Goofy's Sky School). The fry carts I remember we're near BTMRR ( and it was more of a shack than a cart.. I think theres a fruit/snack stand there now?) and I think you could also get them by Harbor House (near HM and Splash). I'm not sure if there were other locations as well.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Burger Invasion was the sort of in park McDonalds. It was in DCA near Mullholland Madness (Goofy's Sky School). The fry carts I remember we're near BTMRR ( and it was more of a shack than a cart.. I think theres a fruit/snack stand there now?) and I think you could also get them by Harbor House (near HM and Splash). I'm not sure if there were other locations as well.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks, pharmama! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter