• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Build your own light saber??

pumpkinjl

Mouseketeer
How much does it cost to build your own light saber at HS?

Also, did I read somewhere that you can build a droid? If so, is this at the same place and how much does it cost?

We've done both of these about 3 times with our boys.

The prices vary on the light-sabers depending on how elaborate you wish to get, I think the lowest is around $22 & the highest is around $50. The droid is around $12 maybe; but there was a special there if you buy 2 you get a little bit of a deal.

I'm posting a video of Ryno building a saber, I think they go through the details pretty well. Hope this helps!

DD made one in Dec., and decided to do the double sided, which was $40. I think the regular was $25. The droid was cheaper as PP mentioned, I think $10-12.

How much does it cost to build your own light saber at HS?

Also, did I read somewhere that you can build a droid? If so, is this at the same place and how much does it cost?
Build lightsaber locations:
DHS Tatooine Traders
MK tomorrowland Mickey's Star traders
Epcot Mouse Gears
Disney Springs
Marketplace Once Upon a Toy
West Side Galactic Outpost
The stations at Disney Springs are less busy than in the parks

Build a Droid
DHS Tatooine Traders
Disney Springs
Marketplace Once Upon a Toy

Prices
Single blade $24.95
Single Blade Deluxe $29.95
Double Blade $39.95
Double Blade Deluxe $46.95
The deluxe feature comes with the 2 side blades like Kylo Ren's lightsaber

I haven't checked the recent prices for Build a droid but it should be around $15 for one

Last edited:

Every time I've been in Tattoine Traders there has been a line to build a light saber, sometimes quite long.
If you can, build at MK or Disney springs, it's the same stuff and no lines.

Which store at Disney Springs?

Thx

Once Upon a Toy on the Marketplace side and Galactic Outpost on the West Side have light sabers and Once Upon a Toy also has the Build a Droid. Also of note, Once Upon A Toy had the build a Mr. Potato Head (at least last time I was there) and there are Star Wars parts available for him so you can make Darth Vaders and Storm Troopers if that appeals to you or anyone here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter