• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. I'm trying to figure out if TiW is worth getting so can you explain how the tax and gratuity would work for AYCE pricing? Like for LTT, it's $35.15, including tax, when they take off the 20% do they do it on the $35.15 or do they do it on the pre-tax price? If it's pre-tax, how can I find out what the price is without the tax so I can see what I would save? I hope this makes sense. I've figured out what my discounts are for the a la carte meals so I just need to understand these. Thank you.

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread, it is a great comparison tool for knowing what you get for the money. I was getting frustrated when I was looking at menu pricing online and not seeing a huge difference in dollars between lunch and dinners (even though many guides will say 'lunch is cheaper', not so)...but for the character meals/shows/etc is obviously another story. THANK YOU!!!

We've eaten the dinner buffet at H&V 2 years ago. Is the new Minnie holiday dinner buffet any different food-wise?

Wow, thanks for all the hard work that went into this. Just checking the price for Boma breakfast and that seems to be the best deal for breakfast. I guess because there are no characters. That's ok. We love the AKL and checking out all the animals.

Timing question. I have only been able to get 10:20 am Crystal Palace and 10:15 am Tusker House. What time do they stop serving breakfast? I want to make sure there is enough fresh food left and we will not be rushed out of breakfast. There will be 6 people eating.

Timing question. I have only been able to get 10:20 am Crystal Palace and 10:15 am Tusker House. What time do they stop serving breakfast? I want to make sure there is enough fresh food left and we will not be rushed out of breakfast. There will be 6 people eating.

I don't know when they stop serving breakfast, but our ADR at tusker house was for 1150. Our first time through they still had a breakfast station set up. Don't know exactly what was there as we didn't want breakfast, but it was the section where they ended up setting up the desserts. They were removing it as I went for my second plate (id say maybe 1215). So you should be good with something that early.

Thanks so much - we love breakfast food and want to make sure it is available and fresh for our meal.

Hello I'm new to this group but love everything about the dis .I'm planning on a trip this December I'm wondering if royal table is worth spending 2 credits .We have never been to Disney World so any insite is appreciated. An should I do breakfast or dinner .

In our 20 years of disney, we have never been rushed out or felt like "closing" time was approaching at any restaurants.

Hello I'm new to this group but love everything about the dis .I'm planning on a trip this December I'm wondering if royal table is worth spending 2 credits .We have never been to Disney World so any insite is appreciated. An should I do breakfast or dinner .
I say YEP YEP YEP! They are all great! And the time you get will depend on what your plan for the day is. Only suggestion I give besides DO IT, is try to get early whichever meal you do. The wait can be long even with ADR. I

Can someone please verify. I thought I read with the recent dining price increases wdw did away with variable pricing for buffets, correct? If so, can I just correct assume that cape may dinner for an adult right now is $59, per disney website?

Last edited:
Can someone please verify. I thought I read with the recent dining price increases wdw did away with variable pricing for buffets, correct? If so, can I just correct assume that cape may dinner for an adult right now is $59, per disney website?

1) The prices are as posted on the "Sticky".
2) They do change on certain holidays (eg. Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving), but none are within the dates posted.

1) The prices are as posted on the "Sticky".
2) They do change on certain holidays (eg. Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving), but none are within the dates posted.
I am confused by both the question and the response. The pricing sticky doesn't have another for Cape May showing $59- where did you get that price from?

The price listed on Disney's wEbsite does not suggest that the price of dinner at Cape May is $59.. It COULD be as much as $59 during holiday season, like Christmas and New Year.

I am confused by both the question and the response. The pricing sticky doesn't have another for Cape May showing $59- where did you get that price from?

He got it from the disney website where it says $35-$59.99 for adults.

1) The "STICKY" has buffet-show-AYCTE pricing, and not ala carte selections.
2) Ala Carte food items are not easily gathered, as there are too many combinations.
3) The prices come directly from the Internal menu listings.

First off, I love the info in the sticky! for the last trip, every one was right on target! But, I do have a question about the date- as of "10/02/2016"? Does that mean that those the prices that the buffets, etc. will go to on 10/2/2016? Or does that mean the prices are in effect until 10/02/2016?

First off, I love the info in the sticky! for the last trip, every one was right on target! But, I do have a question about the date- as of "10/02/2016"? Does that mean that those the prices that the buffets, etc. will go to on 10/2/2016? Or does that mean the prices are in effect until 10/02/2016?

1) Prices are in effect STARTING on 10/02/2106.
2) Some change from now, some stay the same.
3) They will stay at that price until the next revision date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter