Buffalo airport hotel?

Skjhjb

DIS Veteran
Nevermind! I checked out the airport site and found a listing of hotels close by....

Hey all!

My DD & 2 of her friends are flying to Disney October 31st (yes without me, she's out of the will) from Buffalo.

We are going to take them down the day before and they plan to stay overnight in a hotel close to the airport.

What hotel is right there that would also offer a shuttle?

Last edited:
I fly out of Buffalo several times a year and always stay at the Best Western Inn at the airport. It's fairly inexpensive, offer parking, breakfast and a shuttle.

We usually use the Days Hotel. Price is good, quick shuttle and a free breakfast in the morning.

We stay at the Sleep Inn and Suites. Nice clean hotel. Rates are good, close to the airport, free shuttle and free breakfast.

Sleep inn was recommended by friends and didn't disappoint. I think parking was 27 for the week but wasn't readily advertised. Only found out about it at the front desk when checking in because I mentioned I was going to go go park at the budget lot across the street. Hotel has a gated compound down the road where they will shuttle you to and from and make sure your car starts before leaving. We would stay there again

Really love Days hotel. They often have a at par deal. As long as you pay in cnd cash it's all good. Nice hotel, breakfast starts at 4am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter