Budget souvenirs?

Have you ever seen those giant lollipops on Main Street? They are shrink wrapped with a picture of a Disney character on them. You can also buy them at K-Mart or the Dollar Tree for $1. I actually pack them and give them to my kids when we get there, they love them. Dollar stores also usually carry pez dispensers in Disney characters.

I second annsteere in the pressed pennies idea! $0.51 each. You can get several for each kid, and then they can have fun trading.

... so maybe this has been suggested before ... but I highly recommend the pressed pennies. 51 cents each and truly adorable and if you don't mind visiting many different machines they can all be unique.

Most CM's will be able to help you out...just ask really nicely! LOL Ask for 22 of the little postcard sized bags (offer to pay for them, they won't make you!) Ask for 22 of the little stickers (just tell them what you need them for), get a postcard, pencil, lollipop, and a keychain from the dollar store (before you leave.) If all else fails with the bags, ask them to please put each postcard in a separate bag! If you can't collect the stickers in one swoop, just ask everyone for them that you see for the duration of your trip (stop at Whispering Canyon at WL--thye tend to get a little sticker happy there! We did someething similiar when my son was in kindergarten (we took him out of school for his fifth Birthday and brought back treat bags for all the classmates).

If you see a CM handing out stickers ask for some for your students. I'm not a teacher but I've heard they are usually very generous with stickers for teachers :)

I suggest WDW pencils..they come in all colors and designs, many seem to sparkle and are a $1 each.

Okay it is the end of the year so you will begin to have parties for rewards etc. How about a slide show or a video of you meeting the Characters and having them say hi to your class? You could have Mickey treats like pans of bownies cut out with a Mickey cookie cutter, a few bags of Mickey pretzels served on food court Disney napkins. I am sure some kind CM would be happy to get you 22. I would get the Mickey head Lollipops at the grocery store the kids would love it. They are happy for any reason to have party. Thirty minutes of a movie starring you, a picture to color and some snacks would be fun at the end of a long week waiting for summer. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter