Budget direct to car at MCO?

horselover

Why yes I would love a glass of wine!
I rent almost exclusively with Dollar & Alamo but rates are crazy high for March right now. Budget is giving me the best price but I hate waiting in line at the counter. Does Budget let you go right to your car at MCO if you sign up for FastBreak?

I rent almost exclusively with Dollar & Alamo but rates are crazy high for March right now. Budget is giving me the best price but I hate waiting in line at the counter. Does Budget let you go right to your car at MCO if you sign up for FastBreak?
It's been 2 or 3 years since we used Budget at MCO but this was our experience.
Sign up for their fastbreak/radidrez program, when arrive at MCO you would go out to the garage to the FastBreak counter (bypassing the regular line)
The line was pretty short, only a couple of people, but it's fast because all you have to do is sign the paperwork and they verify your credit card and drivers liscence. They tell you what spot # your vehicle is in and you load up and drive out.

It's been 2 or 3 years since we used Budget at MCO but this was our experience.
Sign up for their fastbreak/radidrez program, when arrive at MCO you would go out to the garage to the FastBreak counter (bypassing the regular line)
The line was pretty short, only a couple of people, but it's fast because all you have to do is sign the paperwork and they verify your credit card and drivers liscence. They tell you what spot # your vehicle is in and you load up and drive out.

Thank you very much! This is what I needed to know. I doubt it's changed since you used them a couple years ago. I already have a Fastbreak number so I should be good to go if they continue to be the lowest price.

It's on the Budget website: https://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/html/en/freqrenters/personal/index.html

spacerBlu.gif

Looking to save time picking up your car? You need Fastbreak! We'll keep all your rental preferences on file and your signature too for our fastest, easiest rental experience! Reserve your car in seconds with our One-Click Booking feature at budget.com, and save time at over 800 Fastbreak locations worldwide:

• Counter Service - At Fastbreak Counter locations, just stop at the Fastbreak counter to flash your license, grab your keys and go.
  • Choice Service - At many major airports, Fastbreak Choice lets you by-pass the counter, access an easy check-in monitor, find your name, head to your car, and go.
You can avoid long lines and your paperwork will be waiting - but only if you join Fastbreak!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter