Bubble wand price?

HesATramp

Mouseketeer
Hello!!

I'm wondering what the bubble wands are going for currently? My family will be heading down next Saturday, and with 2 4-year-olds, the purchase of the wands is almost a requirement!! Lol!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Until next time,
John

I was listening to a Disney planning podcast this morning and their guest was giving a trip report from their recent WDW visit and she said that the bubble wands at Disney do not use regular standard bubbles that you would find at the Dollar Store. Is that true?

I was listening to a Disney planning podcast this morning and their guest was giving a trip report from their recent WDW visit and she said that the bubble wands at Disney do not use regular standard bubbles that you would find at the Dollar Store. Is that true?
cant say for Disney wands but it is true for most bubble toys. just do not throw bottle that comes with toy away. learned this the hard way with granddaughters. we learned to keep the bottle that came with toy and filled that with standard bubbles

cant say for Disney wands but it is true for most bubble toys. just do not throw bottle that comes with toy away. learned this the hard way with granddaughters. we learned to keep the bottle that came with toy and filled that with standard bubbles
The bottle for sure, it would be made to fit each individual toy. I meant the solution as well as I would just bring solution from home or stop at Target on our way to avoid having to purchase refills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter