• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brunch at Trails End question

Mom24Princesses

DIS Veteran
The Weekend brunch at TE serves breakfas AND lunch items I understand. At what time are the lunch items available?

So even at 9:00 AM they will have the lunch items?
( fried chicken and Mac & cheese etc.?)
Yes. The items they say are available from 7:30-2:00 are available from 7:30-2:00.

Attachments

• DBEF782A-25B0-4005-B255-910C9F36BC4F.jpeg
    DBEF782A-25B0-4005-B255-910C9F36BC4F.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 32

I would advise not getting an ADR after 1pm. I had the worst dining experience here for brunch. They do not refill the buffet. The cast members were very rude when guests let them know items were out. We had an ADR for 12:15 and we didn't get seated until almost 1:30. We were a party of 2 and they kept pushing us behind other larger parties, they told us this was their policy and we had to get the manager.

The TE weekend brunch is one of my favorite WDW meals. Selections of dinner and breakfast food!

Bama Ed

PS - and yes you can have your fried chicken and scrambled eggs as soon as they open in the morning.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter