• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Browns fans aye yay yay.

Cannot_Wait_4Disney

The Colombo of Cippolini.
The browns are so incompetent, they give up more for Mccarren than the 9ers gave for a better QB.

But they're so stupid, they neglected to report it to the NFL in time!!! So the NFL did not allow the trade.

I have been a Browns fan since I was little but I am having a very hard time with them this year. They can't win a game, they mess up a trade, and just seem to,have no clue. I have given up hope, lol.

We got free tickets to the game on Xmas eve last year. It was the only game they won! I now consider myself the Browns' good luck charm and they will not win again until someone gives me free tickets! (Preferably club or box seats - LOL)

parents-please-check-your-childrens-candy-this-halloween-i-just-5742101.png

Being a Browns fan is tough. But rumor has it if we end with a “perfect” season we can still get a parade....that Christmas miracle win ruined last years “perfect” season:rotfl2:

The last time the browns won a playoff game bilicheck was the head coach of the browns. The browns are definitely the laughing stock of the NFL. 2 winning seasons since bilicheck was fired. Of course they didn’t have a team for 4 or 5 years.

Being a Browns fan is tough. But rumor has it if we end with a “perfect” season we can still get a parade....that Christmas miracle win ruined last years “perfect” season:rotfl2:

They could have been immortals of futility. But they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by winning a game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter