• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bringing alcohol home

kellymonster23

Mouseketeer
I will be cruising in January 2018. Can anyone help me with how much alcohol you can bring back with you? I would like to bring some rum back but don't want to have to pay extra. I will be flying Southwest once I return from the cruise. I know that it will have to be stored until we return to Port Canaveral and can not be consumed on the cruise.

I will be cruising in January 2018. Can anyone help me with how much alcohol you can bring back with you? I would like to bring some rum back but don't want to have to pay extra. I will be flying Southwest once I return from the cruise. I know that it will have to be stored until we return to Port Canaveral and can not be consumed on the cruise.

2 liters duty-free per adult over 21.

Remember that you will need to have a way to put them in your checked luggage as you will not be able to take them in a carry-on.

2 liters duty-free per adult over 21.

Remember that you will need to have a way to put them in your checked luggage as you will not be able to take them in a carry-on.
Actually that would only apply if you are flying after the cruise.

Also, keep in mind the bottles, as with all food and drink must be sealed in their original packaging.

Which cruise are you going on - it depends on the ports you go to. We just got off the Fantasy on a Western and it was 1 ltr per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter