Bring CheeseCakeFactory back to DisneyQuest

Disney Blues

Mouseketeer
I remember the food being actually really good...The Burgers were Unbelievable, the stuff they serve now is Crap.....Going to the CheeseCakeFactory was part of the attraction for me.

Although we have not been there is years...we enjoy DisneyQuest

I have never gone to DisneyQuest. It didn't sound exciting enough to pull my interest away from the parks.

I must say though, that Cheesecake Factory does have some good food. There are a couple of them near me and they have the best Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo I've ever had.

Yes, they have a counter service there. Used to be contracted out to the Cheesecake Factory. It was not a full restaurant, they served pizza, burgers, sandwiches and desserts. No idea why the contractual releationship was ended, but Disney runs the CS itself now.

I believe Cheesecake factory signed an agreement with Disney to have the Chessecake express in all of the Dineyquests. Then The Disneyquest concept failed everywhere but Orlando, they expeceted a lot of major markets. Cheesecake factorys contract was finally up, and they chose to resign.

Disclaimer: This was put together based on bits I have read elswhere. hence my preface of "I believe"

I remember the food being actually really good...The Burgers were Unbelievable, the stuff they serve now is Crap.....Going to the CheeseCakeFactory was part of the attraction for me.

Can't speak to current fare, but I remember the CCF days, and the food was good!

I'm still in disbelief that people still go to DisneyQuest.

I'm still in DISbelief that people don't like it!

I'm still in disbelief that people still go to DisneyQuest.

Believe it.... we were there when we needed to slow down a little during Thanksgiving week and there were tons of people there and lots of happy faces!!

I'm still in DISbelief that people don't like it![/QUOTE]

I'm with you! It was our first visit and used some of our fun options on some old tickets. Wish we had visited sooner....adults and kids had a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter