Bring back ToN Parade at Epcot petition?

Didn't I hear somewhere during one of these "Bring Back Tapestry!" threads taht all the Tapestry puppets are currently hanging from the ceiling at the WDW Entertainment office building? That would make it difficult to remount the parade, I would think ...

:earsboy:

My whole family loved the parade. I would want to see it back and would go to Disney just to see it. Maybe they should have it run along the out side of the countries. From Mexico to Canada, where there is a little more room.

My whole family loved the parade. I would want to see it back and would go to Disney just to see it. Maybe they should have it run along the out side of the countries. From Mexico to Canada, where there is a little more room.

If by outside you mean backstage well no one could see it then. :confused3

Great parade, have fond memories of it when DD was little, while it did make it difficult to get around it wasn't any worse than being near the path of the parade at AK and trying to get around that one. I say bring it back :thumbsup2

DW and I loved it. I'd sign your petition.

Epcot wasn't built for a parade. The parade made it almost impossible to walk around World Showcase. I'm glad it's gone and I hope they never decide to bring it back. Good riddance.

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

If by outside you mean backstage well no one could see it then. :confused3

No I mean the walk path before the countries. When you are standing in front of the lagoon and you can go right or left to Mexico or Canada, why couldnt the parade be along there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter