Bride and Groom Pins

deanvm

Earning My Ears
We are getting married in October and are going to Disney on our honeymoon and would like to know where to get Bride and Groom Pins before our trip.

Any suggestions on this or anything else would be great.

Thanks

I know Ebay has a HUGE selection of pins and they are cheeper then at the parks. Just put in Disney Pins in the search box. If you are not sure of ordering through Ebay, I do it often and never had a problem. Also I think DisneyStore.com has them.:bounce:

How much are the Bride and Groom pins if we decide to purchase them at the WDW?

That's cool that they have bride and groom pins. Are they to put on your lanyard or are you talking about just a seperate pin??

I just got back from my honeymoon. We looked for bride and groom pins too. But they only had the groom ones. All the bride ones were gone. So we had to settle for a wedding one with both Mickey and Minnie on it. I think all the little girls buy the bride ones. I saw quite a few girls with the bride ears on. It was cute.

I can second this - we were at WDW this past weekend, and I was browsing around through the pins and noticed that there were no Bride pins to be found. I got curious after I noticed this at the first place, so we looked around at a few other stores, in parks, at resorts, at DTD, and could only find the groom ones.
You should probably order them ahead of time if you are really counting on wearing them.
If you are actually getting married at WDW, there is a really cute Disney's Fairytale Weddings pin, that shows Mickey & Minnie in front of the stained glass pavilion windows. We bought that one, b/c it reminded me of our wedding photos :)
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter