Bride and Groom Ears

NewNoyesBride

Earning My Ears
Hello!! I was wondering where you can purchase the bride and groom ears online. my fiancee and i are getting married June 12, 2004. we will be honeymooning in disney world and would love to get the ears to wear while we are there!!

Any and all advice would be great! thanks so much

Kim

There are quite a few places to find them online. Mainstreet Megastore has them for $25 a piece and Mouse Shoppe has them for $15 a piece. Im sure if you look around a bit, you can find them cheaper than that. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Don't buy the hats from the Mainstreet Mega Store, too expensive! That's $50 for the Mickey Groom Hat & Minnie Bridal veil.

I just purchased the Groom (Mickey) & Bride (Minnie) hats from www.giftsofalifetime.com for $28.50 for the pair.

Mouseshoppe.com has listed the Minnie Bridal veil hat as being currently out of stock. (Not to be confused with the Minnie headband.) I e-mailed and asked when they would be stocked with the Minnie hats, and I was told that mouseshoppe.com probably won't carry the Minnie veil hat anymore.

Hope this helps,
Diznee25

I was just looking through this website and saw your post. I am getting married on the same day! We are also going to DW for our honeymoon. Good luck with all of your planning!

How much are the hats inside the park? Can you still get them inside the park?

VelvetGloves

can the mickey and minnie wedding hats be embroidered with the name and wedding date? I know you used to be able to embroider your names on just the plain black mickey hats for kids

FYI - i ordered our headgear (the top hat and the bridal headband) from mouseshoppe.com. stupid stupid stupid.

do you know how hard it was to pack that top hat? hehehe...if you can wait and buy it down at disney - do it! heheh...poor thing got a little bent on the trip down!

I do reccommend getting the bridal headband though - much more comfortalbe than pinning a beanie to your head...and I got a ton of compliments on mine (only saw ONE other bride wearing it on our last day there.) total cost from mouseshoppe for the 2 was $53 - (30 for bride, 15 for groom $45 plus shipping.)

oh - and no - i don't believe you can have the top hat embroidered. and i believe they will ONLY put names on hats - not dates or 'bride' 'groom' (silly, eh?) why not get a silver or gold sharpie and write it on yourself?

Please don't buy your bride and groom ears online or at any of those expensive shops! I ordered mine yesterday for $10 per pair, and only $8.95 shipping!

Call the WDW Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200. They are really nice and will be able to help you out! :)

You can buy the veil and top hat at almost all of the stores at WDW now. I am another that would strongly recommend the veil headband tho. I wore one just 2 weeks ago and I was the only one with that on. Everyone else was wearing the beanie. The headband is more comfortable and to me is alot prettier. I am thinking about changing the tulle on mine now to make it more of a princess one, maybe dyeing it lilac or something. But, you do have to order the headband from Disneyland.
Julie

Yes, that is the same one Disneyland has. I don't remember how much I paid for mine (I ordered through Disneyland), but I don't think it was that expensive.
Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter