Bridal Ear Headband

jennandsg

Earning My Ears
I know this topic has been delt with before, but I was hoping to get some updates. Does any one know if WDW has the bridal ears now. I heard that they didn't have them anymore. The other messages about this seem to be kind of outdated. Of corse, my wedding isn;t for a while.... Hopefully they'll have them then, I've heard so many great things about wearing them.

Sorry, WDW never had the Ear Headbands. They are only available at DL. The Ear Beanies are available at both WDW and DL, as are the Top Hats for the guys.

The headbands are around $25 and can be ordered from DL merchandising DeliverEARs 800-760-3566

The beanies and top hat can be ordered from either DL or WDW merchandising and cost around $15 each, I am told.

This thread has more info and is only a few days old Ear Headband Thread

HTH

Oops, sorry about the unneeded thread. I have no idea how I looked over that one. Thanks for the info though,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter