Breakfast recommendations for check out day?

Another vote for Kona. My favorite breatfast spot in WDW. I love the Big Kahuna, and they will still make it for you even though it is no longer on the menu

We have a long drive on checkout day so we just have breakfast at the resort and make the sad walk to the car. It is usually our only meal at the resort.

Must do Kona Cafe at least once each trip, even if its on the way back to the airport.

Our go to breakfasts every last day, we rotate each trip

Character Cape May Cafe
non character Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge

We love both!!

I suggest you arrive early enough to visit the newTerminal C at MCO plus the new Brightline Station …
Its all connected via the airport monoliner.
It is impressive .

If it's on a weekend, I'd recommend the Wine Bar George brunch. During the week, I would go for Kona Cafe.

I would NOT trust Disney Transportation, especially with multiple exchanges (bus to sky liner, etc) on airport day. So much could go wrong, and I for one would not relax. Of course, my family says I go into “airport mode” the morning of a flight, so who knows 🤪

So, either more beignets at POFQ or something at DS. Or take an Uber/Lyft.

Now, if you do a ride share, we LOVE Boma’s breakfast. So, so good, with a few lunch items, too. Some great African dishes in addition to the usual breakfast stuff. Plus the bread pudding is divine. It’s also nice because the resort is so pretty, and you can walk and look at the animals in the common spaces. It’s a family tradition of ours for drive-home day.

Last edited:
I am staying at Pop the day of getting off my cruise. Doing Boma the next morning on the way back home. I tried for Topolino’s but no availability especially since it’s only 1 night stay.

I suggest you arrive early enough to visit the newTerminal C at MCO
Is it that easy to get between A&B and C?
Its also almost all international flights and Jet Blue.

I was under the impression it was quite a bit of a walk and not connected yet.
Would be great if I was wrong and its all connected Air Side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter