Breakfast bowls

Inga

DIS Veteran
I had been reading about breakfast bowls (fruit, etc) at the market across the street from Aulani. Can anyone tell me which store/restaurant were serving these healthy yummy breakfasts? I think they are take away?

Thanks
Inga

I’ve never tried the ones across the street but the bowls and fruit cups at Aulani are fantastic! The parfaits have sweetened yogurt so they’re not the healthiest, but they’re one of my favorite lighter breakfast options. I think it’s the açaí bowl that has a little Mickey shaped fruit on it.

We really enjoyed the açai and other bowls at Island Vintage Coffee across the street from Aulani. Looking forward to having one with a Hawaiian honey latte in March

I think island vintage coffee had a few options of Acai bowls. We really liked the breakfast options from the ABC store as well and frequented it!

Another vote for Island Vintage Coffee, or even Aulani itself. I try to avoid that ABC store entirely... bad vibes.

It's worth pointing out that most (all?) of these have a frozen base, almost like a thick smoothie. If it's cooler weather in the morning you might want to skip this for breakfast and have it as an afternoon snack instead.

We seriously need to start an Aulani food pics thread. That Haupia Moana Bowl sounds delicious. Or as we say here, broke da mouth!

I LOVED the açaí bowls at Island Vintage Coffee! That is the one food item that I think about all the time and can’t wait to have again. They go great with the Island Lattes!
CCAD1CE2-A8DC-42AD-A24B-8ED8D2652E64.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter