Brand-new annual pass holders!

MFG

Earning My Ears
Hi all! So excited that our family just became annual pass holders for the first time! Will be there in May (unfortunately no rooms left at the resort we’re staying at to apply pass holder discount to) but hoping for something to pop up later for our Thanksgiving trip this year or our spring break one next year! What else do we need to know? Any cool tips or tricks? Any other types of discounts we might miss? Are we dorks for being so excited?!?!

Hi all! So excited that our family just became annual pass holders for the first time! Will be there in May (unfortunately no rooms left at the resort we’re staying at to apply pass holder discount to) but hoping for something to pop up later for our Thanksgiving trip this year or our spring break one next year! What else do we need to know? Any cool tips or tricks? Any other types of discounts we might miss? Are we dorks for being so excited?!?!
Water/bottled soda from shops get the 20% discount

Start checking AP rates again a couple weeks out from the May trip. My Dec trip AP rates were light until a couple weeks before and then they started popping up here and there and then they rained down like Oprah giving out cars.
I had the same experience with AP rates for our December trip. I love your analogy. 😂

Start checking AP rates again a couple weeks out from the May trip. My Dec trip AP rates were light until a couple weeks before and then they started popping up here and there and then they rained down like Oprah giving out cars.
Awesome tip! I’ll be doing that for sitter.

Many table service restaurants have a 10% discount on food only, not alcohol. Make sure you ask at every table service you go to. :)

@MFG: You are not dorks! Or maybe I'm a dork too. I love my AP.

Aside from your AP, since you're going in May and plan to go again for Thanksgiving, make sure to check out the bounceback rate for your upcoming trip. Bounceback reservations have to be booked within 7 days of checkout.

I think only 2024 trips will be available for the bounceback rate in May, but I could be wrong.

As good as the AP room discount is, the bounceback rate has been even better this year--significantly better or I wouldn't be mentioning it.

• Love
Reactions: MFG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter