Boy dress up in the parks

ChasingLeslie

DIS Veteran
Do any of your boys like to dress up in the parks? Do you ever see other boys dressed up?

My son is seven, but still loves pretend play (and gets so excited for Halloween costumes). He seems a little envious of DD talking about the princess costumes she wants to bring to Disney. I am going to enlist the help of a friend that sews to make a Flynn Rider vest and prince sash.

My son does but not as much as my daughter (mainly because there's just not a lot of boy costumes but a TON of princess ones). He's gone as Jake and Woody, this trip we also got him a Miles costume to wear.

I love seeing little guys get dressed up. one of our sons has dressed as a pirate, and I plan on bringing my son's buzz and jake costumes

Yes! DS has a Jake and the Neverland pirate costume he wears. We usually pair the top with regular jean shorts.

We just got back and my 5 year old was in costume the entire stay: Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, the Beast, Woody, Mickey, the Snow Prince, Kristoff, Peter Pan, Jake, Aladdin, and Flynn Rider. (We may have gotten a little carried away, lol). The cast members loved it and he got a lot of extra attention.

Cutest thing I ever saw in disney was a little red headed Peter Pan toddler waiting for the Hall of Presidents!

When I was there last time I saw the cutest twin boys dressed up as Peter Pan and Prince Charming. So yes, boys do dress up in the parks. It might not be as common as all the little princesses running around, but it certainly happens.

We just got back and my son dressed up as jake alot he loved it we took him on the pirate and pals firework cruise peter pan and hook made a really big deal about him we took his woody outfit but Jake got way more use

My DS is only 1 but wants to be just like big sister (4). We have a couple Monsters Inc costumes and a Nemo costume and plan on bringing them. Babies R Us had the Monsters Inc costumes 40% off this past weekend so I picked them up for $22!

We usually go in the summer and full costumes would be too hot, but he loves to wear those costume t-shirts that look like a character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter