• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bowtique lollipop hair bows

I can't believe this - I just clicked on her website...

Happy Halloween Sale

Save up to 50% on nearly every item!

Browse individual item pages to see sale prices.

*Sale ends October 31st at midnight*

Receive a Ghost Hair Clippie FREE with orders $15 or more.

Free gift offer valid on orders placed from now through October 25th only.

Enjoy FREE shipping on all orders!

Order by Sunday, October 25th for guaranteed delivery before Halloween!

She is promising orders on her website by Halloween - someone really should report her to the BBB!!

Unfortunately, she is infamous for not getting her bows out in a timely manner, if out at all. I have a small hairbows business and she's very well known in the "hairbow community", so to speak.

If you haven't received your orders, I would definitely file a dispute with your credit card company and get your money back. There are many other reputable hairbows sellers out there. It's too bad there has to be one bad apple in the bunch.

It's beyond me how it can take weeks to get hairbows out. Even when I'm swamped, I get mine out in less than a week, MAYBE a week tops, if it's a holiday season.

Good luck to you all! I hope you all get your money back!

Twisted Ribbon Bows

MinnieBows-2-1.jpg

I just wanted to reply to this thread, that people are confusing my hairbow business The Lollipop Boutique (www.thelollipopboutique.com)with Bowtique Lollipop. I've had a few of her customers contact me via my website thinking we are the same company. I'm not affiliated with Bowtique Lollipop. I know they sound familiar but we are VERY different.

I hope everyone either gets their products or files a dispute with the credit card companies. Sorry this has happened.

Rachel Cardenas

I placed an order at the end of August during a sale she had at the time. Then I received a shipping notice in September, which she later claimed was the result of her *sister* helping her out and getting over zealous with the shipping notes. (Of course the credit card was charged when the shipping notice was processed!) She said she was overwhelmed by the sale and was working to catch up, so I waited patiently.

When the bows weren't received by the beginning of October, and I saw that she was offering another sale before finishing the previous one, I tried to contact her via Google checkout but received no response, so I then went on to file a dispute with my credit card company. I've heard that Google checkout has dropped her as a company.

I would have loved to have the princess bows I ordered for our upcoming cruises and disney trip, and would have waited longer if there had been any sort of communication from her. But it's definitely not a good way to run a business!

Sorry to revive an old thread...but I actually was one of the lucky ones who got my bows quickly. I was cleaning tonight and found her business card with her contact info, including home address - if it would help anyone pls lmk!

This is so horrible. If you read the thread on slickdeals it has happened to several people there too. Is there nothing to do about someone like this??
Surely someone can call the police on her or something???
So sorry to those of you who got scammed. I got scammed buying some pettiskirts online, and know how you feel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter