Bowling at Disney Springs

kandb

DIS Veteran
I forget the name of the bowling alley/dining at DS. Can anyone give me some info on it. We are a family of 5. Is it super expensive to bowl and have dinner there? Anything extra fun about it compared to a regular bowling alley? I was thinking of going one night with our family and wondering how much bowling is? I can see how expensive the menu is but not sure about how much it is to bowl.

I forget the name of the bowling alley/dining at DS. Can anyone give me some info on it. We are a family of 5. Is it super expensive to bowl and have dinner there? Anything extra fun about it compared to a regular bowling alley? I was thinking of going one night with our family and wondering how much bowling is? I can see how expensive the menu is but not sure about how much it is to bowl.
Splitsville has the pricing on their site:
http://www.splitsvillelanes.com/location/orlando/

We go every visit. We always do early bird bowling. Monday to Friday before noon. Then we have lunch. Food is great. Not too pricey either.

We didn't know much about it our first go-round but are really glad we checked it out. We were originally seated in a booth, but asked to be moved to a lane. They were able to accommodate us...even on a busy Sat night, and we had a blast! Food was pretty good too, and bill was reasonable for our party of 6 (4 adults, 2 kids).

It's great fun there, really great atmosphere and very good food and drinks. Is there something more??? Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter