• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounce Back Offers for December

Yes, the room discount offer in the 2nd post is still the current offer. It has become harder to find the info in your room. Some resorts are no longer leaving the booklet with the offer in it in the rooms. Call ext 8844 from your room phone & ask for the current deal. Also note Disney uses the term " future stay offer" , not bounceback. Resort employees like housekeepers & even the front desk don't have current' accurate info on these offers. Always call the 8844 number for your he inso. You don't have to wait for any kind of invitation or promo advertising to be eligible. Any adult currently a guest at a Disney resort is eligible to book a bounceback.
So I am going in September and December of this year! When does the "new" offer come out? Is there just one per year? Thank you!

So I am going in September and December of this year! When does the "new" offer come out? Is there just one per year? Thank you!

In September, it will probably be free dining for dates in 2018. It usually changes to the room discount for 2018 sometime in October. This is if they follow same thing they have done for the last few years. Lucky you, you might be able to book both offers! :goodvibes

In September, it will probably be free dining for dates in 2018. It usually changes to the room discount for 2018 sometime in October. This is if they follow same thing they have done for the last few years. Lucky you, you might be able to book both offers! :goodvibes
Thank you! Fingers crossed:)

We'll be there in August. In previous August visits, it's usually been a free dining bounceback. We're going again in December and would really love the current discount instead.

We'll be there in August. In previous August visits, it's usually been a free dining bounceback. We're going again in December and would really love the current discount instead.

Yea, usually they change to the free dining bounceback sometime in August. You could always book that & change it in December if that discount works better for you. At least you'll know you have some kind of a discount after your August trip.

Team is there a link to explain the bounce back?

Not really. Here is a quick explantation: A "bounceback" reservation is a discount Disney offers if you book another trip while you are still a current guest. Most of the year, it is a % off the room rate for selected dates for the current year. During late August, September & early October (traditional free dining period), the bounceback offer has been free dining for dates the following year. Sometime in October, the offer changes to a room discount for dates the following year. Each adult staying in the current reservation can book a room & must remain as the lead on the bounceback reservation*. The typical Disney rules for deposit & cancellations apply. That means $200 for a package, 1 night's deposit for a room only reservation. These deposits must be paid at time of booking, there is no grace period. And usual cancellation rules apply too.

Over the years, the info on these offers has been found in the Be Our Guest booklet in the room, on separate flyers left by housekeeping, emailed to you during your trip & on the TV resort information stations. Lately, it is very hit & miss on how you find the offer. Calling Ext 8844 from your room phone brings you to the dedicated future stay line. (Disney actually calls these future stay offers, bounceback is not their term). They will verify that you are a current guest, give you the latest info & book the offer for you.

* Each adult can book 1 room per trip. You can actually book more than 1 trip with each offer. I have booked split stays & 2 different trips several times with no issues.

Not really. Here is a quick explantation: A "bounceback" reservation is a discount Disney offers if you book another trip while you are still a current guest. Most of the year, it is a % off the room rate for selected dates for the current year. During late August, September & early October (traditional free dining period), the bounceback offer has been free dining for dates the following year. Sometime in October, the offer changes to a room discount for dates the following year. Each adult staying in the current reservation can book a room & must remain as the lead on the bounceback reservation*. The typical Disney rules for deposit & cancellations apply. That means $200 for a package, 1 night's deposit for a room only reservation. These deposits must be paid at time of booking, there is no grace period. And usual cancellation rules apply too.

Over the years, the info on these offers has been found in the Be Our Guest booklet in the room, on separate flyers left by housekeeping, emailed to you during your trip & on the TV resort information stations. Lately, it is very hit & miss on how you find the offer. Calling Ext 8844 from your room phone brings you to the dedicated future stay line. (Disney actually calls these future stay offers, bounceback is not their term). They will verify that you are a current guest, give you the latest info & book the offer for you.

* Each adult can book 1 room per trip. You can actually book more than 1 trip with each offer. I have booked split stays & 2 different trips several times with no issues.
Thank you for the information. Helps a bunch

Okay, so if I'm there in June I can't even get a bounce back rate for November 2017? all of Oct and Nov are blocked out?

Okay, so if I'm there in June I can't even get a bounce back rate for November 2017? all of Oct and Nov are blocked out?

yes that appears to be true but I would still call the special line and inquire while you are there. You never know what might happen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter