Bottled Water

kalolaina

Earning My Ears
Hey, I was wondering if WDW lets you bring your own bottles of water into the parks with you. We are going to have a fridge so I'm thinking of shipping a couple cases of water to the resort for us to use and take into the parks with us.

Yes they do, we had ours with us everyday. Don't forget to write names on them or use different color rubberbands at top for each person.

As the PP said yep you can, what we're going to do this time though is bring in those small Britta bottles w/ the built in filter and see how we like that. We'll each get a different color. :thumbsup2

Yes...you can also bring in food if it's not in hard coolers. A soft lunchbox is fine.

Also....ice water is free. I would never pay $3 for a bottle of water,lol.some people say the water tastes weird but I thin the ice water from the soda fountains tastes just fine. I prefer that to lugging arond a water bottle.

We won't pay for a bottle of water or use a SC either! We don't mind the free ice water at WDW either (of for that matter-Disneyland)

As the PP said yep you can, what we're going to do this time though is bring in those small Britta bottles w/ the built in filter and see how we like that. We'll each get a different color. :thumbsup2

Ditto on the Brita bottles, they're a great way to go. They have them at Target. No sense paying to ship bottled water or buying it there for that matter. If you spend your money on a filter bottle instead you can use it over and over and refill them in the parks as needed. I find the filters do a great job at removing any funky flavors.

We bought Rubbermaid filtered water bottles for this trip because our Britta ones leaked like crazy. But these seem to work okay and save a ton on water!

I have always taken in bottles with me. Even a cooler. You just have to make sure they check it out first. Well worth it to save the money to spend on other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter