• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking for Keys to the Kingdom Tour

Did you just book for January 2023? I don't see any dates showing up in January 2023
I was looking to book Keys to the Kingdom for Jan 4. I finally decided to call today because I was not seeing any availability on the website. The CM I spoke with said that there are no KTTK tours scheduled between December 17 and January 8.

I was looking to book Keys to the Kingdom for Jan 4. I finally decided to call today because I was not seeing any availability on the website. The CM I spoke with said that there are no KTTK tours scheduled between December 17 and January 8.
Okay, thank you for this. I was also looking to see if there were any tours in early January. I guess they are waiting until the Christmas/New Year crowds die down

ARGH - really? I am there solo Jan 6-8 and was hoping for a tour on 1/8, but I guess that makes sense with the marathon taking place that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter