Booking for Disneyland Paris

Sharkmeister

Mouseketeer
We are hopefully heading over later in the year, but I'm not sure about how to go about booking. I've always used Dreams Unlimited for our WDW stays, but they don't do Paris. I don't have access to a UK address. I'm happy to book it myself. Any recommonedations or experiences you've had would be more then welcome.
Thanks

We stayed at Hotel New York in the Empire State Club. It was fantastic and as we were there over winter it was just wonderful having the lounge to go for hot chocolates and snacks. Breakfast in the lounge was great too as it was really small and we got characters every morning too. But the main perk of the Empire State Club is that you get a VIP fastpass for your entire trip! It was absolutely fantastic, could be used on all fastpass rides over and over again. I would stay there again although I would love to try the Disneyland Hotel.

We booked the premium dining package too which was great. We ate at some fantastic restaurants all covered by our vouchers (although there are some restaurants not covered), breakfast is included at the DLP onsite hotels anyway so you never need to worry about breakfast.

I booked direct, phoned DLP. I really wanted to book through the UK site as the prices are SO much cheaper for UK residents. If we ever go again I will book through the UK site and use a friends address in the UK as the address. They never send anything in the mail, its done by email and we didn't have to show anything with our address when we checked in.

We went for 8 nights and loved it. It was FREEZING. The coldest we have ever been in our lives :lmao: And we left there and went to -15 and it felt colder in DLP.

I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have :goodvibes

We didn't book or buy anything with DLP until we got there.
I would suggest dealing with them direct though at least at first.
Unlike Tokyo where it is a nightmare...DLP is so used to dealing with the UK there isn't a major language issue to deal with.

Because we got a great value week at the Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France through Interval International exchange we spent 7 nights there (in a 3 bedroom for the 'price' of a 2 bed ) and had a great time.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/PARDP
Even paying cash you can get great value.
I would recommend it to ANYONE. It was soooo nice having SPACE!!! There is a supermarket nearby and you save so much money. And the food is GOOOD at the supermarkets. Lots of fresh produce etc.
It was a breeze getting to and from the parks by car although there is a shuttle.
We were also there in winter and it was cold...but nothing compared to Montreal or Helsinki.

We got the Annual Pass because once you are over 3 days it is better value. This we bought when we got there.
I would advise going into the park early to get it processed with photo (you can get it done anytime after entering though) as there was a considerable wait.

Best perk ever is being a shareholder!!!!
This gets you into a very exclusive breakfast lounge right at the Disneyland park entry. You can also go straight into the park after going in there as they process your ticket.
You also get discounts on almost all merchandise.

Thanks for the info.

Queenie82, how do I go about being a shareholder? Sounds good. Soes it come automatically with an AP?

Buying shares in Euro Disney (as the shares are called) does not get you an AP. It does however get you a discount on packages (there is a shareholders line to call and they speak English) It also gets you access to Salaon Mickey where you can get drinks and light snacks on a morning. If you book a room at an on site hotel breakfast is included in the package. When you become a shareholder you send your paperwork off to become a member of the shareholders club (free if you have 20+ shares, 30E every 2 years if you have less than this.) The shares also get you a discount off any food in the parks and 10% off the Disney shops plus discount on park tickets.

I hope this helps, I have been to DLRP many times (OK, I live in England, I was on this board looking for help on my trip to Australia when I saw this thread) and have been a shareholder for many years too. I bought my shares through my local bank, I had to set up a sharedealers acount. I told them what shares I wanted (make sure you buy Euro Disney ones) and it was very straight forward. Once you get your share certificate you apply to the shareholders club, all the info is on line via the DLRP website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter