Booking ADRs & Credit Card Issues

MrsTurnerLovesDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Hoping someone can give me some advice....

I have seen several people (enough to give me cause for concern) that when they have been booking ADRs online that they credit cards have been flagged for fraud (multiple zero dollar purchases made rapid fire) and that worries me.

I'm helping a friend book her ADRs for her early March trip on Sept 14th I will have her card info and doing it for her. I'm terrified of it locking her out with her card or screwing up something royally. She's a nurse on shift so that's why I'm doing it for her.

Would it be best just to call the ADR line when it opens (7am? correct)
She isn't requesting any major hard to get ADRs so I think waiting an hour will be fine but could they process the card just one time for all of them. She's got the Dining plan and we will be booking 7 different ones.

Thanks for any and all advice!!!

I would call the credit card company in advance and give them a heads up- it might help. I called before I booked our trip (rented DVC points) since it was an out-of-character purchase for me, and I call and tell them if my husband is travelling internationally so that there aren't any issues. I think it's worth a shot for the reservations too, just in case!

It's really at the discretion of the credit card company. I personally have never had a problem, but everyone's credit card company is different! You should have your friend call her credit card company but also warn her that this is a possibility.

ok that's what I will do then have her call the credit card company so we aren't hit with any surprises....might still just wait and call the reservation line and see if they can do 1 transaction for all.

I just talked to my credit card company ad they claimed it wouldn't trigger any flags. I have a Chase Freedom Visa if that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter