• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking a resort on Sunday: Too late for good deals?

Lanadeldisney

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

I just found out (first time wdw visitor) that I can book a disney vacay for $200 down now. I would like to talk to my Bf on Saturday to see if he wants to come, and book on sunday. I want to book for a late Jan-early Feb trip.

Would that be too late to get the hotels for a decent price? What I mean is the budget hotels are going for $127 a night at this time, would they all be booked up by the time I can book this sunday? I have never booked before so I am worried. I am not worried about paying a bit more for these hotels, just worried they will be all sold out for this time! :(

I think they'll be availability on Sunday. You can book and pay the deposit, which is 100% refundable up to 5 days (I believe for room-only reservations- packages I think are 30 days) before your resort stay. Also, keep your eyes open for discounts. I am not sure any are out for the winter just yet. If you see one, you can call and have them apply it to your existing reservation if your hotel and room type is included in the offer. You could also cancel and rebook under the new offer once it comes out.

Do you know your dates? If so, you could book now and then add your friend once you've spoken to him. No one can predict what availability will be in four days. If there is a lot of value availability now and you aren't picky about resorts, your chances are probably fine if you wait until Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter