Booking a Character Breakfast

tjlamphere

DIS Veteran
Staying offsite....how far in advance can we book a Character Breakfast? And how far in advance can we book fastpasses? Can someone send me a link to a thread here that details the FP booking process? Did it a few years ago, but I think the rules have changed. And I don't have all of our park tickets in hand..my son has his and his family's tics...do I need numbers off those tics to create a MDE account???

..how far in advance can we book a Character Breakfast? 180 days

And how far in advance can we book fastpasses? 30 days

Staying offsite....how far in advance can we book a Character Breakfast? And how far in advance can we book fastpasses? Can someone send me a link to a thread here that details the FP booking process? Did it a few years ago, but I think the rules have changed. And I don't have all of our park tickets in hand..my son has his and his family's tics...do I need numbers off those tics to create a MDE account???

Dining you can do at 180 days no matter where you are staying.

FP+ will be 30 days for you. There is a sticky with all things FP+ at the top of this forum.

Edited: Sorry. It's not a sticky, but a sub-forum at the top of this forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter