Booking 2013 Disney Hotels

Alibaba

Ali in Wonderland
Hiya All

Now i know we're not yet into 2012 but got that hol sorted with all the family and the year after DH and i fancy going with DS just the three of us, last year we stayed at POFQ and loved it, but want to stay next time in either OKW or SSR for comfort etc.

So basically my question is, obviously depending on if they are doing free DDP when will they be letting us book, when was it this year i am thinking March/April. Otherwise we'll be looking for a good bargain on LBV.

Also what would you do? Book hotel then flights? or other way round? LAst time we booked POFQ first and flights after and was fine but just had to extend hol by a couple of days for better flight price.

Sorry hope all that makes sense.

Alibaba

Had a quick search can't find when 2012 deals were released, I am thinking April but not sure.

We always book flight first if possible, just last year we booked hotel first, there were no flight deals until Jan-Feb, I decided to secure the Hotel, I added an extra night no problem after getting the flights.

I think the 2012 dates were released 1/4/11.

There is certainly alot of interest on here in the okw/ssr offers so you will get to hear about it.

Have done opposite to usual this year and booked 21 nights at OKW. This was due to the studio keep disappearing on and off the Disney website for our dates. Managed to catch it and now it is gone again!. Will look for a few nights somewhere else, before going to OKW
Now just need some flights!....:laughing:

We've booked OKW with complete orlando for Oct 2012 - will book flights when they are released early December 2011.

Cheers everyone

Knew you lot would know the answer, will keep reading other threads for inspiration, always start to read etc a few months before a trip. Just can't bring myself when i have no trip booked. But have a trip for next year, just too excited for the year after when i can relax with just DH and DS and not have anyone else to please (selfish i know ;))

Off to watch Rhino's hopefully beat St Helens

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter