• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking 180+

AshleyMWC

DIS Veteran
This is the first time I've booked dining in about 2 years, and so much has changed. Tomorrow is my 180 day window, but I can book 180+ 10 days right? IF so, how do I book those other 10 days? If I sign into my Disney Experience on the site and go to book dining, will my 10 days window automatically show as open? I hope that makes sense. I almost forgot totally that tomorrow is 180 days for us!!!

If you are staying onsite, your dining window that SHOULD open for you is 180 + length of onsite stay up to 10 days.

Yes we are staying at SSR. So I just sign in tomorrow morning at 6 and I can book for 10 days?

That should be correct. 6am eastern. You can book for 10 days if you're staying onsite for 10 days.

Thank you! I don't have any big 'hard to get' places, so hopefully I get everything tomorrow morning :)

My 180 was today for the first day of our trip. I logged in around 0455 (central time) and pulled up the dining reservations page, then at 0500 simply refreshed it and my whole trip became available to book. Try to book your harder to get reservations towards the end of your trip because less people have access to those days to book ADRs :) Good luck!

I hope it went wall, yesterday was mine as well and it went really well I got everything I wanted including Ohana and BOG

It went well! I wasn't able to get Coral Reef, but no biggie, we are trying somewhere new, Via Napoli. I also wasn't able to get The Plaza on our last night, but also no big deal. I booked GF Cafe, which i know is 'nothing special' but I love it, and that way we can do one lats monorail loop before we leave and see all the decorations :)

I got most of what I wanted. Didn't get the princess breakfast in Epcot, but snagged a crt bf on Hs day. I will hold it safe for now. And keep trying.

It went well! I wasn't able to get Coral Reef, but no biggie, we are trying somewhere new, Via Napoli. I also wasn't able to get The Plaza on our last night, but also no big deal. I booked GF Cafe, which i know is 'nothing special' but I love it, and that way we can do one lats monorail loop before we leave and see all the decorations :)
Coral Reef is probably holding back reservations for The Candlelight Processional and The Plaza is switching to walk ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter