Booked Jan '06...Anybody else book today?

LizAgna

DIS Veteran
We booked MYW + Dining for 8 nights at POP starting Jan 21st. Did anyone else book Jauary today? We are so excited our last visit was Feb '01.

Congrats on your booking! :banana: Are there any changes from the '05 packages that you know of? Who did you book through?

We're going in Feb, but I haven't booked yet. I'm so confused with all the new AP stuff that I haven't decided which route to go.

Anyway, have fun planning! :wizard:

No major changes that I know of...only the minor price difference. I booked thru the Walt Disney Travel Company.

I noticed this will be your child's first trip...it will be the first for my youngest DD she will be 2 1/2. I can't wait to see her meet the Princesses at CRT. My oldest DD will be 9...when we went in '01 that breakfast was the highlight of our trip. It brought tears to my eyes to see how excited she was when they entered the room!!

Thanks for the info. Sounds like your girls are going to have a great trip. My DD will be 18 months when we go, so I don't think she's quite going to be into the princess thing yet. Actually, the whole CRT princess: kinda intimidates me a little ;), so I'm almost glad I don't have to deal with it this trip....but next trip I will, I'm sure!
We're going to do CM and CP for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter