Booked Fairfield Inn Package but Dont See Tickets On MDE

TPS52

Earning My Ears
Silly question I am Sure, I booked one night at Fairfield Inn Due to my flights getting changed, I did a package as well with two days worth of park tickets but they are not showing up on MDE. I have tried live chat but operators keep disconnecting and been on hold for ever via the phone. Has anyone else experienced this before? Would just like to get my park reservations in.

While posting my other question is I am staying at Boulder Ridge Villas for 4 days after, will i still get access to lightning lane and 60 day out dining booking for that or will it be messed up because the day before I am staying at Fairfield Inn?

Did you book your Fairfield inn package through the Disney website? When I booked my Disney springs area hotel and added it to the app it took about 4 days for it to add. It just takes longer for the offsite ones.

It will not mess up your 60+ days for your wilderness lodge stay. Your window to book will just start 60 days out from the day you check in to WL not the day you check in to Fairfield. Same with your LL selections you’ll be able to make those as normal the morning of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter