Book with Pins Online

SunBearLewis

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can book two rooms online at the same time with a pin? If it has to be done separately, are there any problems using the pin twice? thanks

The 2 pins I've received in the last year have both required that I call the phone number they've given me, I was unable to book on line - but perhaps you have a different deal. I was able to book 2 rooms on the phone w/ last years pin.

I agree - no place to book with a pin on the web, but I had no issue booking 3 rooms with my pin last year for my and other families traveling with us. You just need all of their information and be ready to make a deposit if required. I called to book and had a member of each party speak with the rep to make their payment.

I got the Monster code (for the 2nd time) last week but this time it had a link to book online.

HOWEVER, I think you still have to call if you need multiple rooms. I couldnt do it online. I believe the max you can book with a pin is 3 rooms.

I was just :banana: that they finally have the option to get quotes on line with a pin!

I have a friend that also received the Monster PIN and it indeed had a link to book online (which she did). I'm not sure about using it for two though? :confused3

Congrats on your PIN! :cool1:

Heather

Wow, I'm soo glad they've started doing that - that never ending phone tree w/ punching in all of your numbers before you get a human who asks the same questions is such a hassle and I always call from my cell, since it's long distance and I have to pull the phone away from my ear to punch in the no.s.

I had received a PIN last year with a book online link in it. When I received the monster pin this year, it didn't have a book online link, but I just used the link in the old email with the new pin # and it worked :thumbsup2
I do use a travel agent to actually book, but I used that online pin system to look at prices before I asked her to book for me.

Can someone please post the link to use the Monster PIN online? I have a PIN, but no link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter