• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Book suggestions for teen boy

rnorwo1

DIS Veteran
hi,
I always give my kids books for Christmas, but I'm blanking on finding something for my 16yo. Just to give you an idea of the type of book I'm looking for, I've given him The Complete Far Side collection, Humans of New York, Cats of NY, and a couple of the Disney animation/layout books in the past years. He loves Those types of humor and he's an artist. Any suggestions??

The xkcd book is awesome, or the “What if” book.

The author of the Oatmeal is hilarious and has a new book called Soonish that might be worth a look.

This doesn’t exactly fit with his likes but my 15 year old loved murder on the orient express. And it’s in theaters now too. He also really enjoyed “and then there were none. He is dyslexic, not much of a reader and rarely likes what he reads.

Not at all humorous but on the artistic side he may like the March trilogy (graphic novels) by John Lewis.

hi,
I always give my kids books for Christmas, but I'm blanking on finding something for my 16yo. Just to give you an idea of the type of book I'm looking for, I've given him The Complete Far Side collection, Humans of New York, Cats of NY, and a couple of the Disney animation/layout books in the past years. He loves Those types of humor and he's an artist. Any suggestions??

I saw a collectors edition of either a Time or Life magazine at the Lowe's checkout yesterday about Walt Disney. I flipped through it for a few minutes and it was really nice. Not sure if Walt is your son's type of artist. It really was a visually appealing magazine from what I saw while waiting my turn in line.

hi,

Has he read any of the Calvin and Hobbes books?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter