• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Book MYW Free Dining now. If drop days later, will I still get the Free Dining Promo?

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
[SIZE=+0]I'm thinking about booking the MYW w/ Free Dining Package before the deal is over. The thing is, I'm not 100% sure how many days DBF will be able to get off work. Ideally, we'd want to go in late Sept for a week-long trip, 7 or 8 nights.

Does anyone know if I can book the 7 or 8 nights right now, and if later for some reason, DBF can't get approval for that long a vacation, can I call WDTC and modify the reservation to drop some days from the package, but still keep the free dining deal?

I know there's a 45-day rule, so we'd try to finalize everything before that 45-day cutuff, to avoid any change fee. It's just now, we're still about 3mos out, and it's too soon to know 100% if we can go for that long.

What I'm worried about is if we can drop 2 or 3 nights off the package, and still keep the promotion. Also, what if we had to drop some nights off the end and the beginning? Or are you only allowed to modify one end of the stay?

I have yet to book a package through Disney (always did room-only and now DVC), so apologies for being a newbie again at this stuff... :rolleyes: TIA for your help.[/SIZE]

you can modify and still keep the free dining..just do it before the 45 days like you said so you don't pay the fees.

I have been looking all over for info on this. So glad to see someone else had this question too! :)

Here's a second question to add onto that one... If you decide to change resorts, will you still be able to keep the free dining package? Probably more likely if you upgrade?

THANKS!

MommyBou said:
I have been looking all over for info on this. So glad to see someone else had this question too! :)

Here's a second question to add onto that one... If you decide to change resorts, will you still be able to keep the free dining package? Probably more likely if you upgrade?

THANKS!

I don't know for sure, but there was some talk that each resort was only alotted a certain number of the free dining pkgs and that some of the resorts had already run out. I booked mine 06/06/05 and even at that time there were some posts that certain resorts were no longer available for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter