Book dining reservations for those not linked in MDE?

Djm_in_buffalo

Earning My Ears
In the MDE app, I have our hotel and theme park tickets linked. Stay starts Feb. 1st, so our 60+ day window is just a couple more days away. I had a daily dining itinerary in mind and then yesterday learned that some family will also be at WDW for a couple days of our stay. We like these family members and would like to coordinate days and meals with them 😃

After searching online, I was able to see how we can link ours and theirs to have a joint and streamlined Lightening Lane booking. So, now I know what to do on a daily basis come February.

But, how if at all does it work for dining reservations that open in just a couple of days? Can I book the group dining reservations with MDE without linking their account or doing anything other than making the reservations themselves. Or…? At this moment, I don’t know if they have already purchased park passes but obviously they would have by February.

Thank you! Also, sorry if this is addressed elsewhere; I did search before posting. Mods: Please feel free to move to wherever appropriate.

If you all want to go together, you just book the dining for a number of guests, it doesn't matter who anyone is except the account holder on the app.

You have the option to add specific names to the guests but it doesn't matter. It will say You and then Guest #1 2 etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter