Book by 7/3 for $425 including meals

Pigsty333

I get censored all the time
Don't know if anyone has looked at these packages or checked them out, but I figured that I might as well post it since a lot of people do not get a chance to do a lot of research or miss one.

5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining at a select Disney Value Resort for just $425* per adult (based on adult double occupancy in a standard room) most nights August 21 to October 4, 2005. And add up to two kids in the same room for only $168 per child ages 3-9. Enjoy theme park admission, great Resort benefits and meals from over 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants! Hurry, this offer must be booked by 7/03/05.
from $425* per adult
based on adult double occupancy in a standard room
at a Select Disney Value Resort

*Offer valid most nights August 21-October 4, 2005. The number of packages available for this promotion is limited. No group rates or other discounts apply. Ask about other lengths of stay available with special pricing.

Walt Disney Travel Company's Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining includes:

5-nights at a select Disney Value Resort with all the special benefits available to Disney Resort Guests including:
Extra Magic Hours - Learn More
Disney's Magical Express - Learn More
6 Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket
This ticket gives you admission to one Theme Park per day, so you can enjoy all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Tickets are non-transferable and must be used within 14 days of first use.
Add the Park Hopper® option, the Magic Plus Pack option or the No Expiration option.

Disney Dining Plan
This flexible and convenient plan includes one counter-service meal, a select snack and one meal at a table-service restaurant per person, per night of your package
**Children ages 3-9 must choose from children's menu if available. Excludes alcoholic beverages. Reservations strongly suggested.

lol, oh we know about this one. I think there is a large link (as an 'Announcement') near the top of most of the forums in large letters. It's one of the best deals ever! you can't live without food and now your getting a great experience + food for the free! The specific package you mentioned is one of the infinite configurations you can do. The code itself gets you free dining for the number of nights of your stay when you book magic your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter