• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boo Bash tickets at gate?

Do you think they would sell me one a month out if I called the AP number?

If the event is listed as sold out (they all are at this point) I doubt it. So far, all reports have been day of at guest services only. This is supposed to be limited capacity. If tickets are available they should be listed on the website for anyone to purchase. I hope they don’t start selling to anyone who calls in. The recent day of sales are supposedly from trip cancellations. I wouldn’t expect very many available from cancellations a month out yet.

Doesn't need to be the same day. We bought our Friday Boo Bash tickets on a Thursday morning at the MK guest service window. But from what they told me, you could buy them from GS at any WDW park, including Disney Springs.

I think that poster was asking about activating tickets previously purchased with the AP or DVC discount. Several people were told they need to go to GS to “activate” them.

Doesn't need to be the same day. We bought our Friday Boo Bash tickets on a Thursday morning at the MK guest service window. But from what they told me, you could buy them from GS at any WDW park, including Disney Springs.

Thanks so much! I wasn't able to purchase tickets before they sold out but prefer to wait to see what the weather is like. We check in on a Sunday next month and I plan to see if I can get them for the following Friday.

Ugh, I like to have my trips pretty well planned and I am missing 2 Boo Bash tickets for 9/19 that would make things fit well.

Is there a thread that reports day of availability? In other words, what are the chances I can get day of tickets at MK? If I can't, I really need to change all my park reservations for my trip. If I leave them as is and can't get day of tickets, then I have a whole wasted day of vacation.

Is there a phone number directly to guest relations at MK that I could call that morning to check on the availability (as opposed to physically driving there just to see if they have tickets available)?

I called Disney tickets this morning and they said that their understanding is that day of tickets go on sale at guest relations at MK in the morning. I have only seen "additional tickets available" signs for hard ticket events put out in the afternoon at MK. Does anyone know when they start selling the day of tickets?

I saw someone mention they bought Boo Bash tickets on ebay. Are there other third party sellers that I should look at?

Last edited:
I’m curious if anyone has noticed day of availability. I am flying in on Sept 19 and was going to try to get a ticket. If there isn’t any left, I’ll just head back to the hotel - but I thought it would be a fun way to kickoff my mini-impromptu-vacation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter