Bonjour tout le monde! (Hello every one!)

BlancheNeige

J'adore le monde du Disney!
Hello to every one on this forum! I live in france, so I can not go to WDW very often, but I love it very much! And I am going for my 3 time in August :goodvibes And of course I love Disneyland Paris, and would go every day if I could (too far).... :love: Sorry for bad English, my native langue is french:cloud9: I also speak a little italian, spanish, and esperanto :lovestruc

Hello to every one on this forum! I live in france, so I can not go to WDW very often, but I love it very much! And I am going for my 3 time in August :goodvibes And of course I love Disneyland Paris, and would go every day if I could (too far).... :love: Sorry for bad English, my native langue is french:cloud9: I also speak a little italian, spanish, and esperanto :lovestruc

Bienvenue BlancheNeige! I have been to Disneyland Paris (when it was EuroDisney) and we stayed at Ranch Davy Crockett. It is much smaller than WDW but we enjoyed it very much. We loved the Disney Village.

You will find many people also share your love for Disney and have many interesting bits of information that you may find helpful.

And, with so many Canadians going to WDW every year, I do wonder if perhaps someday, there may be a French DISboard too!

Bonsoir!

4.gif

the the DIS!!!!​

bomjour so glad to hear from you. We went to your Disneyland Paris once 1/2 day so different. your shows cut of the buses and trees. Welcome would love for you to come visit and meet you in Disney World.

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter