"Bon Voyage to The Page Family" Photos and Trip Report Links Added!!!

I just received the go ahead from Eric and Chris to post the photos they sent me today. Give me a few minutes to get them uploaded into my website folder, then I will start adding them on this thread. Word of warning, the photos are adorable, as we knew they would be!!!

Originally posted by disny4ever
for a magical family. Let me say " Thank You " for allowing all of us to join you for such a special family time. You have shared love, laughter, apprehension, and I know a lot of tears have been shed over the last couple of weeks ( by all of us ).
I know I feel very blest having got to know your family for such a short time. Again thanks !!!

I'm sure we all feel the same Scott but you said it so eloquently.

Thanks Page family for taking us into your lives.

Originally posted by Verandah Man
I just received the go ahead from Eric and Chris to post the photos they sent me today. Give me a few minutes to get them uploaded into my website folder, then I will start adding them on this thread. Word of warning, the photos are adorable, as we knew they would be!!!

I am really looking forward to seeing them. Thanks, VM! And thanks Page Family for sharing them!

I echo what disny4ever said - thank you for reminding us what life is about and allowing us to share your cruise.
Wendy

O.K. My Fellow DIS Family Members,

I have added the 8 photos that were sent to me this afternoon into a special Webshots photo album dedicated to Nate and His Family. Any future photos that I receive from Chris and Eric will be added to this album. You can view the the first 8 photos by clicking on the following link. Thank you Chris and Eric for sharing these "MAGICal" photos, with tissues in hand, enjoy the photos everyone!!!

http://community.webshots.com/album/90547031xtdgYE

What a beautiful family and smiles that melt your heart. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sandy

Okay, I should have listened to the tissue warning.

What an amazing memory you helped to create for this family. It's nothing short of a miracle.

Originally posted by dvcreg
Okay, I should have listened to the tissue warning.

What an amazing memory you helped to create for this family. It's nothing short of a miracle.

A "MIRACLE" indeed, but everyone had a hand in making this "MIRACLE" happen for them!!!

nice to put some faces to the names , thank u Andy
and thank u TO the Pages for letting us share in there cruise ......................
peter

Okay! That's it! My mascara is running and my keybpard is in danger of shorting out! What great photos! Thank you, Chris & Eric, for allowing us to be a part of your "magical" cruise. You have three adorable sons. God bless all of you!

The happiness in your children's eyes is going to stick in my mind's eye for years to come. I am completely at a loss for words to express how I felt when I saw those pictures...they obviously had an amazing time. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Can't see the screen through my tears....thanks for sharing and GOD BLESS YOU! What a wonderful photo album showing true happiness!:sunny:

Okay, DD (2) just asked me what's wrong. She is wondering why I am crying. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and your cruise.

You are a beautiful family!!!

All I can say is......

Well - I can't think of anything else profound to say - I think others have said it so very well.

I am glad that I found this board - and can share in moments like this......

I agree...don't ignore the tissue warning!! Seeing Nate with Mickey is a priceless picture. Chris and Eric, you have a beautiful family!!

Andy, thank you for posting the pictures!!

Ginny

Hey Andy......Thanks for taking the time to post and share the pics of Little Man Nate for us, he's a handsome looking young man and I'm glad his family was kind enough to share their "MAGICal" moments with us......Andy

They are a "VERY SPECIAL FAMILY" that's for sure!!!

What a cute family! This made my day. Just walked into the door and let me tell you, I was so happy to see these pictures. The one with Nate on the bed surrounded by all those toys is priceless! It is sooooo cute. I only wish I had ran into them while we were on the cruise. The 2 older boys are both cute as buttons also.

Chris, Thank you so much for sharing this priceless experience with us. It has helped me to see the beauty in every day. The pictures are wonderful. Nate looks too cool at Castaway Cay!

Chris, I can't stop smiling. Hearing the story of Mickey on the bridge and seeing the joy on ALL of your faces is just amazing. That Disney Angel in Disguise is one special person, I know. :)

Thank you for sharing your wonderful family with us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter