• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma french toast bread pudding

sysoph

Earning My Ears
Does the French toast bread pudding at Boma have nuts? I see the praline sauce and vanilla sauce is separate…my husband has a tree nut allergy, so trying to decide if he’d be able to eat the dish with vanilla sauce.

Thank you!

When you get seated, I'd suggest mentioning the allergy to your server. They will get a chef to walk your husband through the whole buffet and tell him what to avoid. They can also sometimes prepare a nut free version of certain dishes if he'd like something but it normally has nuts. My husband also has a tree nut allergy and they're very accommodating.

This didn’t happen in Disney , but we had a near tragedy with my tree nut allergic adult son when the chef presented an amuse bouche of roasted cauliflower, and it had ground walnuts in it. We have successfully eaten at Boma many times with his tree nut, and peanut allergies, but always request the chef. So many pestos and unexpected items get hidden nuts to make the flavor more complex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter