BOMA DINNER PRICE

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Hi all. Just wondering how much the buffet dinner for adults is now? I made a reservation, but on the Disney site it gives a range of pricing for dinner. I have family and friends joining me this trip and would like to give them the pricing so they can decide whether or not they want to eat here.

TIA

Hi all. Just wondering how much the buffet dinner for adults is now? I made a reservation, but on the Disney site it gives a range of pricing for dinner. I have family and friends joining me this trip and would like to give them the pricing so they can decide whether or not they want to eat here.

TIA

BTW, It's the best Buffet ( hate to call it that )in all of WDW IMHO....By far!!!

So happy to hear this! Our first dinner at WDW will be at Boma and I'm really excited!

It''ll make even the pickiest eaters convert...:teeth:
In all honesty, this place is fabulous...from the ambience,and the CM's, & the food....Delish!

Well worth the price and consistently excellent... we've eaten there many, many times!

Thanks all. I've been there a few times but didn't know current pricing. Appreciate the info...

It's already been said, but it is such a good buffet! The food, ambience and service are always top notch!

Are Zebra Domes = Zebra cupcakes? Because it looks like they charge separately for them... Unless I'm misinterpreting this menu here..
Zebra domes resemble a chocolate truffle. "So what’s a Zebra Dome? An Amarula Cream Liquor mousse is enrobed in panna cotta-esque white chocolate and drizzled with chocolate and chocolate shavings. The whole thing sits atop a thin cake base."

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/tag/zebra-domes/

Are Zebra Domes = Zebra cupcakes? Because it looks like they charge separately for them... Unless I'm misinterpreting this menu here..

They are Dynamite that's for sure..Definitely not a cupcake, & definitely not an extra charge!!

They are Dynamite that's for sure..Definitely not a cupcake, & definitely not an extra charge!!

Zebra domes resemble a chocolate truffle. "So what’s a Zebra Dome? An Amarula Cream Liquor mousse is enrobed in panna cotta-esque white chocolate and drizzled with chocolate and chocolate shavings. The whole thing sits atop a thin cake base."

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/tag/zebra-domes/

Goooooooood... Because the zebra domes look like the kind of thing I could eat about twelve hundred of..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter