Bold predictions of 2017 Free Dining announcement date

deleted because I apparently crashed a private party. Even though it's already been quoted so now y'all have "the rule"

Truth be told I don't know the actual release date. Just going off what I read in this thread. Sorry for intruding then!

Not a private party. All are welcome here. Sorry if you feel you were confronted. @KimBean 's post didn't read that way to me at all. Perhaps just a misunderstanding. A lot gets "lost in translation" so to speak when you have only words to read and no tone of voice to go along with it. I've read many of @KimBean 's recent posts on other threads and they are all very much in line with someone that is polite and helpful. Hopefully you will reconsider your position. Thanks.

Last edited:
Not a private party. All are welcome here. Sorry if you feel you were confronted. @KimBean 's post didn't read that way to me at all. Perhaps just a misunderstanding. A lot gets "lost in translation" so to speak when you have only words to read and no tone of voice to go along with it. I've read many of @KimBean 's recent posts on other threads and they are all very much in line with someone that is polite and helpful. Hopefully you reconsider your position. Thanks.

Sorry! :( Didn't mean anything.

Do I win the prizes if the rumored 17th holds true.....I mean.....I was the first 17th person! :) ........ok.....I like to share too.
You sure will win if the 17th holds true! (Along with everyone else that guessed the 17th) And being that you were the first person, you will be granted a Wonderfully Incredible Special Honor (aka W.I.S.H.):

pixiedust:AN ASTERISK (*)pixiedust: JUST FOR YOU!.........AND ONLY YOU!......... RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR NAME!............THAT WILL DIRECT READERS TO A FOOTNOTE!..........AND THAT FOOTNOTE WILL INDICATE THAT YOU ARE SPECIAL!........BECAUSE YOU WERE THE FIRST TO CHOOSE THE WINNING DATE!!!!!........AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS, YOU WILL BE ON :cloud9:!!!!!

You sure will win if the 17th holds true! (Along with everyone else that guessed the 17th) And being that you were the first person, you will be granted a Wonderfully Incredible Special Honor (aka W.I.S.H.):

pixiedust:AN ASTERISK (*)pixiedust: JUST FOR YOU!.........AND ONLY YOU!......... RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR NAME!............THAT WILL DIRECT READERS TO A FOOTNOTE!..........AND THAT FOOTNOTE WILL INDICATE THAT YOU ARE SPECIAL!........BECAUSE YOU WERE THE FIRST TO CHOOSE THE WINNING DATE!!!!!........AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS, YOU WILL BE ON :cloud9:!!!!!
Too Funny! Thanks for entertaining us all!

Here's the list of everyone's predictions. Parentheses indicates the date the prediction was made.
March 31st
@Sadiemae76 (3/24)
@Nikki_Arden (3/24)
April 1st
@sharonabe (3/24)
April 2nd
@Jeaniec (3/25)
April 3rd
@smallworldnh (3/24)
@pigletto (3/25)
@Amunet (3/24)
@ratodino (3/25)
April 4th
@FinnsMom7 (3/24)
@lovemy2girls4eva (3/25)
April 5th
@tink1957
April 10th
@allysetraskos (3/24)
@DisKaren (3/25)
@KimBean (3/26)
April 11th
@kbruson (3/24)
April 17th
@menotyou21 (3/24)
@ThistleMae (3/25)
@DiaryofaDisneyKid (3/25)
@otg (3/25)
April 19th
@MamaBelle4 (3/25)
April 22nd
@Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL (3/24)
April 24th
@Rusty2rules (3/24)
@squirrel (3/24)
@Dsny4fun (3/24)
@Charolette (3/24)
@momto4obkids (3/26)
@Dis_Fan (3/27)
@DisTXMom (3/27)
May 1st
@Disneylover99 (3/24)
Predicted no Free Dining offered this year:
@Disney_traveler
snuggles0124
April 25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter