BoG walk up lunch?

JennyLynn21

Mouseketeer
Give me your opinion on if you think this will work for us?

Our plane arrives at MCO at 11:30 am. We are taking the Magical Express to our Hotel, POP. We assume our room won't be ready just yet. So we will have them store our carry on luggage and off to the parks. We plan on going to Magic Kingdom. We hope to be able to just walk up to BoG for lunch. I understand we will have a wait.

What has the average wait been?

Once we get in we can't do special orders correct? Meaning No this, Sub that?

I reeaaallly want to try this new place and I love Beauty and The Beast. I keep trying for a dinner ressie but don't think it will happen.

Is this do able or no...? Thank!

Give me your opinion on if you think this will work for us?

Our plane arrives at MCO at 11:30 am. We are taking the Magical Express to our Hotel, POP. We assume our room won't be ready just yet. So we will have them store our carry on luggage and off to the parks. We plan on going to Magic Kingdom. We hope to be able to just walk up to BoG for lunch. I understand we will have a wait.

What has the average wait been?

Once we get in we can't do special orders correct? Meaning No this, Sub that?

I reeaaallly want to try this new place and I love Beauty and The Beast. I keep trying for a dinner ressie but don't think it will happen.

Is this do able or no...? Thank!

I was there in August and we only waited 30 min., which I did not think was bad at all. That was approx. 1pm. You order from a touch screen and I did not notice if you were able to make order changes, but I don't think you can. It was beautiful inside and was well worth the wait, especially since Beauty & the Beast is my favorite. There was a gentlemen at the entrance he let us know what the wait time was. He was quite accurate. Good Luck

I got in the line at 11:30, and was at the ordering kiosk at noon. I think the self ordering kiosk is a HUGE waste of time, and the reason there is a long wait to get in . There is a castmember at each kiosk, having to explain to everyone how to use them. It would be much quicker to have them take the order. I hope they do away with this. I understand some substitutions or deletion of items can be made, but not many.

We were there 2 weeks ago. Posted wait time 60 minutes. We got in line hoping it moved faster, which it did...+++ Inside in 30 minutes...ordering at the kiosks....the setting & food for lunch was awesome....if you can do it....I say GO for it! good luck!

I think realistically it will be 1:30-2pm when you get there if you use Disney transportation. If you are ok eating that late then go for it!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere you can customize with the kiosks - like no cheese, etc.

I too think it will be close to 2 when you get to the MK. I am not sure exactly what time, but they close the line for lunch around 2. I do not know if you will make it or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter