BOG reservation for 1

Amy Walker

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are going to Disney World in November and I wasn't able to make a BOG lunch reservation for both of us. I did find that I was able to make a reservation for one person. Is there any way when I show up for the lunch reservation that we both can get in?

My husband and I are going to Disney World in November and I wasn't able to make a BOG lunch reservation for both of us. I did find that I was able to make a reservation for one person. Is there any way when I show up for the lunch reservation that we both can get in?
You should try to make another reservation for one for him. At lunch you choose your table instead of being seated by the host. So 2 reservations for one would work. Also, keep checking online for a reservation for 2, or even 3, or four. You may have to call to get the additional reservation for one.

You should try to make another reservation for one for him. At lunch you choose your table instead of being seated by the host. So 2 reservations for one would work. Also, keep checking online for a reservation for 2, or even 3, or four. You may have to call to get the additional reservation for one.
Thank you so much! I was able to make a reservation for my husband at 12:35 and one for me at 12:40! That worked really well! Thank you for your great idea!

I tried doing something similar and it won't allow me to book 2 separate reservations like that. Any idea why?

I actually had to login to my husband's Disney account to book his reservation at 12:35. I logged into my account to book my reservation for 12:40.

Yes, keep trying to find another one at a time close to yours! I've pieced together a few 1-person ADRs that are all at the same time, and one 10 minutes later, for our party of 5. I've needed to use my husband, mother, and sister's MyDisneyExperience accounts to secure their reservations because of the issue mentioned above. By saving their ADRs on their own accounts, I haven't had any overlapping error issues. Best wishes!

I wanted to share my experience with trying to get a reservation at BOG for a lunch in January (20th or 25th). I have been checking for an opening for the last month(a couple times each day). Today TA DA a reservation for 5 @ 1:00 appeared....GOT IT :cheer2: So don't give up

That's great news! I'm so happy for you! We were so lucky to find two reservations for 1, that are 5 minutes apart! Enjoy!

I wanted to share my experience with trying to get a reservation at BOG for a lunch in January (20th or 25th). I have been checking for an opening for the last month(a couple times each day). Today TA DA a reservation for 5 @ 1:00 appeared....GOT IT :cheer2: So don't give up

Congratulations! I keep checking for mine, but I think our combined 3 family party of 11 will be too much for one day, so hoping I can get a party of 6 for another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter