BOG Pre Order Drinks Question

Deb286

Earning My Ears
I've just pre-ordered our breakfast at BOG. When I chose the entrée a drop down box appeared with a drinks list which I picked from. On the final order summary the entrees are showing, but not the drinks. Is this right or do I need to add the drinks separately? In case it makes any difference we have the ddp.

It depends on what type of "drinks" you are ordering. Juices, coffee and hot tea are self serve beverages. Other beverages such as alcohol or chocolate milk or whatever else they offer should be available for pre-orders.

It depends on what type of "drinks" you are ordering. Juices, coffee and hot tea are self serve beverages. Other beverages such as alcohol or chocolate milk or whatever else they offer should be available for pre-orders.

It was just coffee and bottled waters that I tried to order. So, with the self serve beverages are you limited to one under the ddp or can you refill?

You can refill as often as you like. No one is "watching" you. CMs refill supplies as needed. I'm not sure about bottled water, if it's on the menu I would assume you can pre-order it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter