BOG pre order and DDP questions

eeyoreandtink

DIS Veteran
Can I mix DDP and OOP on a BOG pre order? We want cupcakes, but want to use DDP for our meals. Also, when I log in to pre order it says nonaloholic beverage is covered on DDP. Can I pre order alcohol for myself and DH?

Technically, you're not supposed to use two different payment types when pre-ordering...but I think it's done on the regular.

You can change your order when you get there before you pay, so you can sort out everything there....ie, add the alcoholic drinks instead of nonalcoholic, etc.

Can I mix DDP and OOP on a BOG pre order? We want cupcakes, but want to use DDP for our meals. Also, when I log in to pre order it says nonaloholic beverage is covered on DDP. Can I pre order alcohol for myself and DH?
We always pre order when at BOG lunch or breakfast and order alcohol when preordering. We apply snack credits for cupcakes during the times we pre order cupcakes. At the register they apply the snack credits to your dining plan. (They will double check with you at the register)
Not sure about OOP mix with dining plan. Might be a possibility but don’t know the answer to this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter