BOG new test lunch res online?

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I go to the link -- beourguestlunch.disney.go.com-- and the sign in page come up. I sign in to my Disney account and a blue box pops up that states, "Thank you for participating ..." I never get to a place to enter in my reservation number or dates. We are going the first week of January. Anyone?

I got this error when I entered the wrong reservation number ( we had canceled our first room only reservation and book a new one). Do you have another reservation no. (Like a split stay)? Have you linked your reservation no to park tickets? Just ideas not sure if it will work.

It only lets me book one week out...I can't get a date past 12/26 (we're going first week of January). I was able to get a FP+ last October, no problem. This time we have room only, could it be that since there's no package attached to my MagicBand that's why it won't go past a week?

It only lets me book one week out...I can't get a date past 12/26 (we're going first week of January). I was able to get a FP+ last October, no problem. This time we have room only, could it be that since there's no package attached to my MagicBand that's why it won't go past a week?

That's just one of the restrictions of the test. It only lets you book for the first 7 days of your trip. Once you start your trip, the 7 days will continue to move forward. So if you want to book for later in your trip, you'll have to wait until you're 7 days away.

That's just one of the restrictions of the test. It only lets you book for the first 7 days of your trip. Once you start your trip, the 7 days will continue to move forward. So if you want to book for later in your trip, you'll have to wait until you're 7 days away.
Then how are others booking for dates in January? My trip dates are 1/4 to 1/8. When I go to the BOG lunch site, it only shows today and the next 7 days available.

I understand the system only letting you book a FP+ for the 1st 7 days of your trip... That would mean if my dates are 1/1 to 1/14, I can't book a FP+ for 1/9. I'd have to wait until 1/3 to book 1/9. But the system is only giving me one week from *today*, not from the start of my trip.

Then how are others booking for dates in January? My trip dates are 1/4 to 1/8. When I go to the BOG lunch site, it only shows today and the next 7 days available.

I understand the system only letting you book a FP+ for the 1st 7 days of your trip... That would mean if my dates are 1/1 to 1/14, I can't book a FP+ for 1/9. I'd have to wait until 1/3 to book 1/9. But the system is only giving me one week from *today*, not from the start of my trip.

I reread your first post and saw that you had a BOG FP+ in October. I've seen others report seeing the same problem when they have used a previous BOG FP+ and are trying to book another. I haven't seen anyone say they found a work around. If you can't find a work around, at least you could book 7 days early.

I reread your first post and saw that you had a BOG FP+ in October. I've seen others report seeing the same problem when they have used a previous BOG FP+ and are trying to book another. I haven't seen anyone say they found a work around. If you can't find a work around, at least you could book 7 days early.

Ahhhhh. I hadn't heard of this problem (granted, I'm not on the boards much). Thanks for the heads-up!

I can't see a single day available in January. The days aren't highlighted. Am I doing something wrong?

Not true. I ate there twice in dec. once on the 9th and next on the 13th. I had no problem getting a second reservation after I went the first time.

I have onsite reservations Jan 31-Feb 8.

When I click on the BOG lunch site, it only shows up to Dec. 27th. What am I doing wrong?

Not true. I ate there twice in dec. once on the 9th and next on the 13th. I had no problem getting a second reservation after I went the first time.

you're misunderstanding my post. That particular post was referring to the 7 day window from your arrival day that you are able to chose a time and date to book. In that post I'm not referring to those who can or can't book another time after they have gone once. There have been reports of both, some who can and some who can't...it's a test after all...and apparently a very buggy test.

Ahhhhh. I hadn't heard of this problem (granted, I'm not on the boards much). Thanks for the heads-up!

I was able to work around this by creating another Disney account with a different email address. Still used my Magic Band Reservation number as it worked for me that way. I was able to select BOG lunch for my second trip more than 7 days out.

Please help. I followed the link to the beourguest site. It lets me book a lunch on Jan. 31st. However, I did not enter any resort reservation anywhere in the process. Is this still by invite only? When I log out and then back in, I can see the reservation.

Please help. I followed the link to the beourguest site. It lets me book a lunch on Jan. 31st. However, I did not enter any resort reservation anywhere in the process. Is this still by invite only? When I log out and then back in, I can see the reservation.

You're fine. That's how it worked for me too. I just logged in and chose a date / time. Then it was over. What? No trumpets???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter