BOG - Meet the Beast?

LizAgna

DIS Veteran
We are going in Aug for the first time since BOG has been open. I know it is not officially a character meal but I am hearing conflicting things about meeting the Beast. DD2 really wants to meet him. We plan to eat lunch and dinner there (on different days of course). Which meal do you think she will have the better chance of meeting him at?

Dinner. He does not do appearances at lunchtime. After you have finished your meal you queue to meet the beast in the study and have to leave the restaurant when you're done. He does walk through the restaurant occasionally during your meal too.

We are going in Aug for the first time since BOG has been open. I know it is not officially a character meal but I am hearing conflicting things about meeting the Beast. DD2 really wants to meet him. We plan to eat lunch and dinner there (on different days of course). Which meal do you think she will have the better chance of meeting him at?

Beast is at dinner only. After your meal you meet him and take pictures if you wish. There is usually a photopass photographer there, too.

Dinner. He does walk through the restaurant occasionally during your meal too.

He appears only at dinner, but he does not visit tables. I've never actually seen him walk through the restaurant. He enters from the Rose Gallery alcove and walks the few yards to the room with the lunchtime ordering kiosks where the photo op is set up.

He appears only at dinner, but he does not visit tables. I've never actually seen him walk through the restaurant. He enters from the Rose Gallery alcove and walks the few yards to the room with the lunchtime ordering kiosks where the photo op is set up.

He walked and waves through the center aisle to the west wing 4 times during our 2 hour dinner last month. He walked in walked to the west wing walked through then and then back down the center again.

Is Beast the only character here during dinner, or does Belle show up too?

He walked and waves through the center aisle to the west wing 4 times during our 2 hour dinner last month. He walked in walked to the west wing walked through then and then back down the center again.

I guess we were there on an evening when he wasn't being terribly sociable. :rotfl2:

No Belle, just the Beast.

I am glad to hear you can meet him at dinner and can't wait to meet him in November! Thanks for the information.

Dinner. He does not do appearances at lunchtime. After you have finished your meal you queue to meet the beast in the study and have to leave the restaurant when you're done. He does walk through the restaurant occasionally during your meal too.

Sorry, I had to comment, small world- we lived in High Wycombe until a few years ago, just before the Eden Centre was completed. How surreal!

It's much nicer now, and whilst I really miss it, sometimes it's nice to get away from all the traffic (we now live in Essex). :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter